dimanche 28 novembre 2010

The Invite: 28 Chapters/ 28 Days

It's all pretty simple to me: Just like many of you, I love The Church and I love my church.

In 2011, I want to see God do in and through my New Testament church what only He can do. How about you?

I don't want to wait until January to begin targeted, focused prayer, as many New Testament churches do for 21 days to usher in the new year. 

I am going to pray through the Book of Acts, one chapter a day, from Dec. 1 - Dec. 28. This is not a churchwide prayer event, it is something the Lord has impressed me to do personally. Just one chapter per day. Easy enough. I'm doin' it. And I'm going to blog on the applicable prayer points lifted from each chapter every day. 

Regardless in which New Testament church you worship, if these events and principles were good for that New Testament Church then, it's good for my/your/our New Testament church now. So why not put that to prayer?

Curious? Join me.
First day/ first post, Wednesday morning, 12/1.